Friday, May 25, 2012

2012!!!

The CHECKLIST has got a few things to be ticked off...

1. Finish masters.
-Very very close but still "un'check'able".

2. Start PhD.
-Well, #2 is totally dependent on #1 so I guess that remains to be seen.

3. Loose weight along the way. 
-I am getting there. After weeks of failed attempts I am back in those Nike trainers again!

4. Get that f**king paycheck! 
-Ah HAH!!!! I've got the paycheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOO!!!!!!!! What a sense of satisfaction that was! Another milestone in my chapter! It ain't much, but it's a start. So, CHECK!!!

5. Dance dance and dance!!! 
-A fantastic progress here, I am now, a senior dancer. YUP, I skipped the intermediate level. HAHAHAHA! Friday, 25th of May 2012, I will be, for the first time, conducting our weekly official odissi class because;
#1, our designated trainer is currently in pursuit of that very Herculean task; the "Arangetram", the bharatanatyam graduation performance.
#2 The next in line, one of the senior dancers would be absent tomorrow.
Given that I am probably the only one whom has caught up on the latest Pallavi piece we're learning, and also the fact that I am well-versed with the procedural workings of the weekly dance class, I am going to be training the class tomorrow!!! How awesome is that??? Only last year I was a junior dancer!!! CHECK THIS TOO!!!

6. F**king quit tobacco!!! 
-This is probably the most monumental of the entire checklist! Yes, I have officially ditched cigarettes!!!!!!!!! CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEHOLD 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

HeMz said...

Beta sukacita!!! Especially the tobacco part! That so have to go!! =)

Anonymous said...

way to go babe!!!!!!! the last one especially. proud of ya =)

~mataHari~

J said...

HeMz: Hamba sukacita juga!!!

mataHari: thanks darling!!!